Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Creative Post (Blog 5)

As I have stated before in previous blogs, I am not creative at all.  I have friends coming into town this weekend though, and I want a few more decorations for my room.  I saw something a post on Pintrest with an idea I really liked and it did not seem to difficult.  It was a picture collage.  First I went to Hobby Lobby and found a rather large decorative frame that I liked.  Then I picked out scrapbook paper that matched my room.  Then I went  and printed out several different pictures.  Once back at home I was ready to begin my "Creativity Project."  First I opened up the frame and covered the inside of the back on the frame with the paper.  Next I trimmed up the pictures in all different sizes and shapers.  Then I laid the pictures out to see exactly how to arrange them.  Finally I glued all the pictures down.  After letting the frame dry, I put the back on it and hung it on the wall.  Below is a picture of the finished product.  I really like it and I think it adds a nice touch to my room.


No comments:

Post a Comment